Auxiliary VFW Members are...
- Must be citizens of the United States or a United States National, and at least 16 years old.
- Those eligible are:
- Of persons who were or are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.
Those eligible for membership in the VFW are those that have received a campaign medal for overseas service; have served 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days in Korea; or have ever received hostile fire or imminent danger pay. Click here for more information.
Proof of service is required for eligibility and must be obtained by the applicant.
Information on a veteran’s service record can be obtained by contacting:
National Archives and Records Administration
- Click here for the Membership Applications
- Click here for Membership Change/Update form
- Revised Life Membership Fee
Any person who is eligible for membership in the Auxiliary may become an Annual Member upon acceptance of her application and payment of the fee specified by the post to which she has applied. Annual membership dues range between $15.00 and $30.00 a year in Washington State.
Any person otherwise eligible for membership in the Auxiliary may become a Life Member upon acceptance of her application and payment of specified fee. Fees are based on the applicant's age as of December 31 of the year of application, regardless of the member's actual birth date.